Sunday, May 1, 2011

PLN Final Report

My PLN started out with a few coaches that I was following on Twitter. I also had a few websites that I kept in contact with that I mentioned in my first report. These particular things were very helpful in my continuing to learn the coaching progress. I have actually gotten my first coaching job this year. I will be coaching at McGill Toolen High School in the fall. This helps my PLN in that now while I am finishing up school I will get to learn under other coaches. I also will get the experience I need that will help me when I do get a teaching job. Not only will I get the experience, but I also will get to meet new coaches. And I have come to find out that in this business it is more of who you know than what you know. So meeting new coaches around the area can really help me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment