Sunday, April 24, 2011

C4K 7,8,9,10

C4K 7


I was assigned to Mr. McClung's World, more specifically Prosser's Gabriel. This was under the section band of the week. Prosser's Gabriel is a song that is sung by the muscician Tim Barry. It tells the story of a planned slave revolt in Virginia. He used the song to set up that day's learning.
I left a comment that this was a neat way to get the kids interested in the topic that would be taught that day. I also said that it is great that the kids are expanding their minds and getting a little culture.
C4K 8


I was assigned Tori from Ms. Thompson's 6/7th grade class. Her post was about facial masks that her and her friend created. They made them out of dirt and water and spread them over their face. They waited for it to dry and peeled it off. Tori said that thier faces were smoothed.
I left a comment saying that this was very creative and even though I did not try it I bet it actually worked.
C4K 9
I was assigned to comment on Mrs. Yollis's Class Blog. I left her a comment in the section of Family Blogging Month. My comment said that I was very pleased with her blog. And I thought Family Blogging Month was a great idea because it got everyone involved.
Mrs. Yollis's Class Blog was a great one to visit. She had links everywhere that you could click and go to something she thought was interesting or educational. The blog listed and had links to the kids blogs. As I mentioned she had a month said aside for family blogging which anyone could get involved in. Overall it was one of the best blogs I visited and help me learn a lot of things.
C4K 10


I was assigned Adia's Blog. She is one of Mrs. Yollis's third grade students. Her blog post was about a girl scout meeting. In this meeting Adia's grandma told them about her homeland Japan. She had a lot of interesting facts about Japan and also learned how to make Sushi.
I left her a comment saying that this was very cool that she got to learn about Japan and learn to make Sushi. She had a lot of pictures on her blog from the meeting and I told her that this was a good thing to have. And keep up the good work.

No comments:

Post a Comment